The 2016 Summer music scene at Bend’s Les Schwab Amphitheater promises to be an awesome one.
The line-up this year is pretty jam packed and offers something for all musical tastes, from indie pop, to country, to folk rock reggae fusion. Kicking off the 2016 season on Friday night (5/27), the SOLD OUT Alabama Shakes show!
2016 Les Schwab Summer Concert Line-Up:
May 27 Alabama Shakes
June 18 Slightly Stoopid with special guests SOJA, Zion I, The Grouch & Eligh
June 25 Ben Harper & The Innocent Criminals
July 2 & 3 Widespread Panic and Jerry Joseph & Jackmormons
August 5 Brandi Carlisle and Margo Price
August 9 Jackson Browne
August 11 Michael Franti & Spearhead
August 12 Huey Lewis & The News
August 31 Steve Miller Band
September 3 NEEDTOBREATHE Tour de Compadres with Mat Kearney, John Mark McMillan and Welshly Arms
And, if this line-up isn’t enough, don’t forget the free BMC Summer concerts at LSA too! [view LSA free concert schedule here] Bend Memorial Clinic Free Summer Sunday Concerts start June 5 and continue through July 24 on select Sundays.
Remember, while there’s free parking for every show, plus a great selection of local food/drinks available, there are a few rules* concert goers need to be aware of:
Okay to bring:
- Empty/sealed water bottles (including empty re-useable containers)
- Low profile chairs
- Beach towels/blankets
- Binoculars/personal cameras
- Service dogs
Not okay to bring:
- Weapons of any kind
- Alcohol or other drugs
- Anything to smoke
- Frisbees, hula hoops, confetti, streamers, balloons, or other projectiles
- Dogs (except for the free Summer shows, no dogs are permitted, however, service dogs are okay for all events)
*Each ticketed show has their own specific restrictions, so it’s a good idea to check the event listing you’re attending to confirm details.
We don’t know about you, but the LSA concerts are one of the highlights of our Summer every year. There’s nothing better than enjoying awesome music with a local cold beverage in hand surrounded by good friends and the beauty of Bend and the Deschutes River as the backdrop. And, the sunsets are okay too…
: : : : :
- Les Schwab Amphitheater official website (including ticket sales & event calendar)
- Old Mill District area parking map for concerts/events
- More info about the Les Schwab Amphitheater & Summer events at the Old Mill