In honor of National Dog Day today, we thought it was the perfect time to re-visit why Bend, Oregon is fondly referred to as Dogtown USA.
If you’re a dog living in Bend, you’ve kinda got it really good.
At a glance:
- Dog-friendly beer establishments (this IS Bend, after all)
- Doggy beer (yup, you heard us correctly. Again, this IS Bend.)
- A gazillion miles of trails around town just begging for fun (and dog approved) adventures
- Made in Bend, dog-centric shopping (support local, y’all)
Want even more reasons why Bend is THE place for dogs? Check these links out:
- Dogs love Bend Oregon
- Five things my dog loves about Bend, Oregon
- Pet Friendly Hotels & Lodging in Bend, Oregon
- Off-Leash Dog Parks
- Dogtown USA – Bend, OR #1