The secret is out, folks; everyone is moving to Bend, Oregon.
Everyone wants to live in Bend. Or at least, a lot of people do. According to U.S. Census Bureau data, the city’s net migration rate is 2.2%, the highest in the country. In 2014 alone, 3,600 more people moved to the Bend area than left it. There are plenty of potential reasons for that growth, among them the city’s strong economy and high quality of life.
Interestingly, the Bend area (Bend/Redmond – listed as Deschutes County) didn’t hit this same list in 2014.
- SmartAsset.com: The Top 10 Boomtowns of 2015
- Search Bend, Oregon homes for sale
- Search Redmond, Oregon homes for sale
- Bend, Oregon Visitor Guide
- Redmond, Oregon Visitor Guide